Baked Farro with Shrimp and Feta
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Calories 121 kcal
- 1/2 cup uncooked farro
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 3/4 cup green onions sliced
- 2 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp organic ground black peppercorns freshly ground
- 3/4 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
Preheat oven to 450°.
Grease baking pan with olive oil.
Cook the farro according to package directions, drain.
Place farro in a large bowl. Stir in 1 teaspoon oil and next 7 ingredients (1 teaspoon oil through pepper). Spread farro mixture in prepared pan.
Combine shrimp and basil. Arrange shrimp mixture on faro mixture. Cover pan with foil and seal edges.
Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until the shrimp are done. Before serving, drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil.