- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 ½ Tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs, lemon juice, milk and butter.
- Blend dry and liquids together, mixing very lightly.
- Spoon onto greased skillet, medium heat.
- Add blueberries to each pancake.
- Wait until bubbles form all over top of pancake.
- Flip and cook 3 more minutes.