Sausage & Cabbage Stir Fry
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 6 cups cabbage shredded
- 1/2 tsp organic minced garlic dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup cashews or peanuts chopped
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, breaking it into small crumbles. Do not drain.
Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit.
Remove from the heat and top with the green onions, drizzle with sesame oil, and sprinkle with chopped cashews or peanuts.