Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 cup farrow
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped fine
- 1/2 medium red onion minced
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 3 cups baby arugula chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp organic oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp organic thyme dried
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp organic ground black pepper
Rinse and drain farro.
Bring farro and 3 cups of water to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat and drain any excess water.
While the farrow is cooking, combine all of the salad ingredients.
Whisk together the Dressing ingredients.
Toss the salad ingredients with the dressing.
Once the farro has cooled, toss with the rest of the ingredients.