Pomegranate and Blood Orange Salad
Here comes the sun ... so welcome in the dreary month of February. This colorful montage bursts with antioxidants and bright citrus flavors and is the perfect complement to the Pomegranate Pork recipe.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 6 cups washed and dried field greens
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 2 blood oranges or clementines peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup blood orange olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Mix salad ingredients together
Just before serving, mix mustard with vinegar.
Whisk while adding oil in a stream.
Toss salad with dressing and serve on chilled plates.