Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 zuccini cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 2 tsp organic rosemary dried
- fine sea salt to taste
- organic ground black pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine all ingredients except garlic in large bowl; toss to coat. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Spread evenly in roasting pan. Roast 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven and turn veggies. Add garlic cloves.
Continue to roast until all vegetables are tender and brown in spots, stirring and turning vegetables occasionally, about 15 minutes longer.
(Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Let stand on baking sheet at room temperature. Rewarm in 450°F oven until heated through, about 40 minutes.)
Transfer roasted vegetables to large bowl and then serve.