These spicy/sweet treats are handy to have around for snacking, throwing in a salad, or sprinkling around a warm melted wedge of brie cheese.
Spiced Toasted Walnuts
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup raw walnuts or pecans
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp organic ground paprika
- 1/8 tsp organic ground cayenne
- 1/8 tsp organic ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp organic Coriander·Cumin Rub or
- 1 tsp organic Apple Pie Spice or
- 1 tsp organic Sweet Potato Seasoning
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Toss walnuts with maple syrup and spices until evenly coated.
Spread nut mixture on a sheet pan and bake for 7-10 minutes.
Let cool to room temperature.