Roasted Broccoli with Pine Nuts
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tsp organic minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp organic red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1/2 cup basil fresh or,
- 2 tbsp organic basil dried
Preheat oven to 450°F
In a large bowl, toss the broccoli florets with the garlic, oil, vinegar and red pepper flakes. (If using dried basil, add to the broccoli mix).
Arrange the florets in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast, turning once, for 12 minutes, or until just tender.
Place the broccoli in a serving bowl. Add pine nuts (and if using fresh basil, add this now), and toss.