For a Greek salad that’s a perfect complement to any grill menu, use local garden fresh veggies. For a lunchtime alternative, toss with romaine lettuce, and you’ve got the mixings to fill your lunchtime pita bread pockets.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp organic oregano dried
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp organic ground black pepper
- 3 Tomatoes chopped coarsely
- 1 cucumber chopped coarsely
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/4 red onion sliced into rings
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 16 kalamata olives
Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in a small bowl.
Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour dressing over salad, and toss.